Code for America is seeking Java Spring contractors to work on a reusable, extensible platform to build mobile-first form flows for the public benefits space. The codebase is open-source and is being actively developed by a product team with three full-time software engineers.
- 4+ years of experience in Java Spring Boot in production environments
- Experience in related technologies like Thymeleaf, Hibernate, and Postgres
- Available for 20-40 hours per week
- Initial contract of three (3) months
- Starts immediately
- Willingness to take part in Code for Americaʼs product team practices: daily standup, iteration planning, retrospectives, and pair programming
- Up to two contractors will be hired
- Must be located within the United States
Ready to apply?
Submit your résumé to Luigi Ray-Montañez, Engineering Manager at email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is Friday, September 2, 2022, at midnight Pacific Time.
About Code for America
Code for America believes government can work for the people, by the people, in the digitalage, and that government at all levels can and should work well for all people. For more thana decade, weʼve worked to show that with the mindful use of technology, we can break downbarriers, meet community needs, and find real solutions.
Code for America does not discriminate against any person on any basis including, but not limited to, sex, gender and gender expression, race, color, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, religion, disability or veterans status. We particularly encourage members of groups traditionally underrepresented in technology and government to apply.