Successful Remote and Distributed Work in Uncertain Times
It’s never been a more important time to get remote, distributed work right, so we’ve put together a roundtable discussion with some experts in the field.
Join us for a timely conversation concentrating on getting to a successful and healthy remote working culture from a standing start. Our participants from 18F, U.S. Digital Service, Nava Public Benefit Corporation, and Truss will be covering topics including:
- Productive meeting practices
- Recommendations for collaboration software, and advice on how to procure it
- Advice for managers, matrix organizations
- Advice for managing vendors
- What makes a great home working set-up
- Keeping diversity, equity and inclusion centered
- Staying healthy, setting boundaries and preventing burnout
We’ll be accepting audience questions during the roundtable and will have a brief discussion afterwards.
VA.gov Product Manager, U.S. Digital Service (USDS), Department of Veterans Affairs
Former Director, State and Local Practice, 18F; Fellow, Georgetown University, Beeck Center for Social Impact + Innovation
CTO and Co-Founder, Truss
VP of Engineering, Nava Public Benefit Corporation
Chief Program Officer, DataKind; Summit Co-chair